now browsing by category
During the week at the Department of Milk Technology, of oil and fat products and the beauty industry of ONTU, defenses of qualification papers in specialties took place 181 Food technologies OP “Milk technologies, oil and fat products and the beauty industry”, WHOP “Food technology and engineering” and 204 “Technology of production and processing of animal husbandry products”. Chairmen and members of commissions – these are representatives of leading LLC enterprises “GORMOLAZAVOD”, “European cheese factory”, “Ltd “Ava” Odesa plant of seed and vegetable oils, Ltd “Vinnytsia Poultry Farm” noted the relevance of the work and the good preparation of the applicants. Thanks to all members of the commissions for the evaluation, а здобувачам бажаю успішного вступу до магістратури. Не зупиняємось надавати знання і працювати заради перемоги!
📖 Наказом Міністерства освіти і науки України затверджено (https://pon.org.ua/novyny/10207-nmt2023-kalendar-provedennia.html) календарний план організації та проведення у 2023 році національного мультипредметного тесту (НМТ).
📖 Тестування проходитиме у дві сесії:
👉основна: 5 червня – 23 June;
👉додаткова: 11–24 липня.
✍️ Registration of persons to participate in the main session of the NMT will continue from 3 April to 3 May 2023 year.
Center for study admission always in touch with entrants!
- Telegram chat for communication and useful advice:
Learn more about admission and school-based studies, college or bachelor's/master's degree.
- Individual consultations
- Answers to all questions
- Useful tips for successful admission to 2023 year!
m. Odesa, St. Rope, 112
language: (048) 712 – 40 – 88
language: (048) 722 – 80 – 99
ONTU (ONAHT) invites you to prepare for the national multi-subject test on the history of Ukraine for free
Odessa National Technological University (Odesa National Academy of Food Technologies) invites students of higher education to prepare for the national multi-subject test on the history of Ukraine free of charge every Thursday from 16.00 to 18.15 у Zoom.
Identifier: 995 760 4717
ATTENTION APPLICANTS, WHO HAVE NOT PASSED THE MATHEMATICS EXAMINATION, BUT THEY DREAM OF BECOMING FOOD PRODUCTION TECHNOLOGIES!!!
For admission to the specialty 204 "Technology of production and processing of livestock products" external examinations are necessary:
history of Ukraine or chemistry, or a foreign language, or physics, or mathematics, or geography.
Profession for all time! The ability to produce high-quality and safe meat and dairy products from raw materials to finished products
Educational and professional program "Technology of production and processing of animal husbandry products" - training of specialists of a new generation to organize the activities of modern farms for raising agricultural animals and obtaining high-quality products of animal origin - meat and milk; for the organization of business activities at meat and dairy enterprises; for the implementation of existing and development of new technologies of high-quality and safe meat and dairy products.
In recent years, consumer interest in a healthy lifestyle has increased all over the world, which involves the consumption of high-quality and safe food products, made according to the principle "from the rope to the table". Therefore, the meat and dairy industries are interested in specialists in the production and processing of livestock products today.
Graduates of the specialty 204 "Technology of production and processing of livestock products" can work:
- on modern complexes for breeding agricultural animals,
- at meat enterprises for processing the meat of farm animals into sausage products, smoked meats, canned meat, semi-finished products, etc,
- at modern complexes for obtaining high-quality milk from farm animals,
- at milk processing enterprises for processing milk of various types of mammals into cheese, butter, drinkable milk, fermented milk drinks, sour cream, ice, canned milk, etc,
- in laboratories for determining the quality and safety of raw materials of animal origin, meat and dairy products,
- in project organizations for the design of mini-complexes and modern high-performance enterprises for the production and processing of livestock products,
- in the organization of mini-enterprises for the production of craft dairy and meat products.
Specialists in the technology of production and processing of livestock products will be able to provide parameters and control technological processes in the production and processing of livestock products; use methods of assessing the adequacy of feeding, microclimate of premises and methods of keeping animals; control primary and zootechnical accounting on farms; have professional knowledge of the technology of processing raw materials of animal origin into high-quality and safe meat and dairy products; carry out veterinary-sanitary and technological examination of raw materials of animal origin, dairy and meat products; to organize waste-free milk production- and meat processing enterprises.
Profile disciplines of the direction are:
- Biology with the basics of zoology and morphology,
- Veterinary-hygienic and zootechnical foundations of the organization of dairy farms,
- Veterinary-sanitary and technological examination of milk,
- Breeding and genetics of agricultural animals and poultry,
- Genotypes of mammals in the formation of milk quality,
- Physics and chemistry of meat and dairy raw materials,
- Technology of production and primary processing of meat and livestock products,
- Technology of production and primary processing of pig products,
- Production technology of poultry and rabbit breeding products,
- Modeling the quality of livestock and poultry meat,
- Milk processing technology,
- Meat processing technology,
- Safety in the production and processing of milk,
- Technology of beekeeping products,
- Basics of veterinary medicine.
Learn more about such an interesting profession at pk.onaft.edu.ua. and on https://www.facebook.com/groups/1578424382214837